Johns Creek Remodeling, llc
Building the future. Restoring the past.
Johns Creek Remodeling is the Johns Creek area’s premier full service commercial remodeling and renovation contractor. The company is family owned and operated, and has been delivering quality craftsmanship and superior service for over twenty years. The company has many certifications and is a fully insured general contractor.
The company specializes in the remodeling and renovation industry, as well as in the field of college housing turn-key. They know firsthand the challenges investors face in determining which improvement projects will help them see a return on their investment. Johns Creek Renovations’ mission is to help each of its clients achieve their improvement goals while giving them the ultimate in value for their investment!
JCR specializes in the remodeling of apartments and college dormitories. Check out the photos below for examples of previous work we have done.
JCR can help you design that deck you have always wanted or remodel that balcony you wish you would use more. Enjoy the open air with your beautiful deck or balcony.
JCR can help you replace that old and stained carpet with beautiful wood flooring or laminate. Dreaming of a beautiful bathroom overhaul? Let us replace your cracking vinyl with beautiful tiling.
JCR will help spruce up your old and faded building with a fresh coat of exterior paint and a nice new coat on your shutters. Bring life back to your house or building with a simple coat of paint.
- We believe highly in honesty and integrity.
- We are family owned and operated, with over 32 years of experience.
- For quality control, our in house team of highly skilled craftsman handle demo, framing, finish carpentry/trim, painting, etc… Our team is the only team you will have in your home, except for our licensed teams of electricians, plumbers, and HVAC techs.
- We provide a 1 year warranty on all projects. We don’t leave a job until our clients are completely satisfied.
- 85% of our business has been through referrals and repeat clients.
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We always keep our clients informed.
- We are a small company with low overhead.